Monday, April 2, 2012

Amazon's Best Books of April, including Remarkable

So, here's some more Remarkable news for you. Every month, Amazon selects a few "Best Books of the Month" in each of a few categories, including four in the middle-grade fiction genre.

Well, for April, one of those four is Lizzie K. Foley's Remarkable! Check it out!


Want to know what the book is about? Read this review from Kirkus, which I previously posted here.  It's perfect for ages 8 and up.  As those of you who know me already know -- as well as those of you who have read my previous posts -- Lizzie Foley is my lovely and talented wife. Obviously, that means that my assessment of the book is probably biased. However, once I correct for that bias, I have to say that this is THE MOST AWESOME BOOK IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD EVER!!!

You can preorder the book now from various places, or buy it in person from a bookstore starting on April 12. Please note that a fraction of the proceeds from each sale will go to the Keep-Jon-Wilkins-from-Having-to-Turn-to-Prostitution Fund (KJfHtTtPF).

No comments:

Post a Comment